And here is some info about Vickie!
1. When did you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?April 2006,a little over 2 years ago. One of the best decisions I have made in my life :-)
2. What is your all time favorite stamp set?Embrace Life
3. What is your stamping style?This is hard, since my tastes are eclectic. I really prefer the clean and simple look.
4. What is your favorite color combination?Currently, I LOVE Always Artichoke, So Saffron and Blue Brocade. I discovered this combo when playing with the Le Jardin Designer paper.
5. When not stamping or scrapbooking what is your favorite past time?I am an avid reader! I just finished Debbie Macomber's Twenty Wishes, great book!!
6. What is one embellishment you could not live without?Without a doubt Ribbon!!
7. Do you stand or sit when you stamp?Definitely sit.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?Ohh, this is easy! Scotland! I would love to take 4-6 week vacation and travel Scotland, England and Ireland.
9. What is your favorite kind of chocolate or candy?I am not real big on sweets, though I do like frozen miniature reece cups.
10. What is your favorite kind food?Ribs :-)
11. Favorite Restaurant?Texas Road House!!
12. What is your guilty pleasure?A trashy romance novel about a Scottish Highlander! *sigh*
13. What is your favorite stamping tool that you could not do with out?My punches...sorry I can't narrow it down to just one :-)Optional questions...
14. Are you married?Yes for 3 1/2 years.
15. What is your husband's name?Gene
16. Do you have children?Unfortunatley no, but my dear hubby has two dogs, Buster and Blossom.
17. What are the name(s)and ages of your child(ren)?n/a
18. What do you do for a living?I have worked for Shawnee State University for 20 years now. I am currently a Record Tech 2 in the Registrar's Office.
19. Where are you located?I live in the Northeastern part of Kentucky. A little community calledSouth Shore.
20. What does your husband do for a living?He is sales part manager for Autozone. He has worked for them for about 15 years now. He also was in the Army for 10 years.
Sorry my sample will be late, got baby stuff to tend to, and I have to work today:(. Have a great day!!