June 12, 2008

Featured Swapper- Vickie Waugh

Sorry this is late girls, my sister is in the hospital getting ready to have her baby, and I am running 90miles an hour trying to get ready!! This weeks featured swapper is Vickie Waugh(Vickieky). Vickie has a fabulous gallery and blog, so be sure to go check it out and CASE her. Don't forget to include the keyword GSGFS06 when uploading your card to SCS. Here are a few of her favorite cards!!
And here is some info about Vickie!
1. When did you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?April 2006,a little over 2 years ago. One of the best decisions I have made in my life :-)
2. What is your all time favorite stamp set?Embrace Life
3. What is your stamping style?This is hard, since my tastes are eclectic. I really prefer the clean and simple look.
4. What is your favorite color combination?Currently, I LOVE Always Artichoke, So Saffron and Blue Brocade. I discovered this combo when playing with the Le Jardin Designer paper.
5. When not stamping or scrapbooking what is your favorite past time?I am an avid reader! I just finished Debbie Macomber's Twenty Wishes, great book!!
6. What is one embellishment you could not live without?Without a doubt Ribbon!!
7. Do you stand or sit when you stamp?Definitely sit.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?Ohh, this is easy! Scotland! I would love to take 4-6 week vacation and travel Scotland, England and Ireland.
9. What is your favorite kind of chocolate or candy?I am not real big on sweets, though I do like frozen miniature reece cups.
10. What is your favorite kind food?Ribs :-)
11. Favorite Restaurant?Texas Road House!!
12. What is your guilty pleasure?A trashy romance novel about a Scottish Highlander! *sigh*
13. What is your favorite stamping tool that you could not do with out?My punches...sorry I can't narrow it down to just one :-)Optional questions...
14. Are you married?Yes for 3 1/2 years.
15. What is your husband's name?Gene
16. Do you have children?Unfortunatley no, but my dear hubby has two dogs, Buster and Blossom.
17. What are the name(s)and ages of your child(ren)?n/a
18. What do you do for a living?I have worked for Shawnee State University for 20 years now. I am currently a Record Tech 2 in the Registrar's Office.
19. Where are you located?I live in the Northeastern part of Kentucky. A little community calledSouth Shore.
20. What does your husband do for a living?He is sales part manager for Autozone. He has worked for them for about 15 years now. He also was in the Army for 10 years.
Sorry my sample will be late, got baby stuff to tend to, and I have to work today:(. Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Lisa H. said...

woohoo! congrats, Vicky.

StinkerbellSteph said...

Congrats & thanks for sharing your beautiful cards.

Kay Kalthoff said...

Vickie, you have a great gallery and I enjoyed your blog, too. You can find the card that I made here:
http://stampingtoshare.blogspot.com/2008/06/612-summertime.html
It is also posted in my gallery at SCS. Have a great day!
Kay

Nancy Riley said...

Vickie, congrats on the Featured Stamper honor! I very much enjoyed getting familiar with your gallery and blog!

Here's my case ...

on SCS: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/945866?cat=500&ppuser=41782

on my blog, iSTAMP: http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/2008/06/wild-about-wasabi.html

Kristin Moore said...

Great choice for the FS! Vickie's gallery is awesome! Here's my card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/946756?cat=6656

Lisa H. said...

Great gallery and blog, Vickie. Here is my case: http://mylittlecreativeescape.blogspot.com/
TFL!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Vickie! I really like your style!

Here's my CASE.

Jessie/knightrone said...

I finally got mine done!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/949260?cat=12538

Tess said...

Congrats Vickie!! You are a fantastic stamper.

Unknown said...

I love this card. It's elegant and sophisticated. I think I'll learn a lot from you.